raeX

November 15, 2006

__ geog

sigh.
four more papers to go.
geog's later so three more
by the end of today.
i realie cant wait
minghao's screaming at me now over MSN.
telling me that he's FREE.
(read: meow, shuddup)


and here i am,
mugging for amath
which is tmrw.
my last chance to redeem my A1.
right now, the grade's hovering at a B3.
like shit shit shit.
double triple shit.
sigh.



O's has made me become the pessimistic person i am now.
like wat if i fail my o's?
i dont wanna retake!!!
i cannot end up with more than 20points.
ohmy.





shall study abit before i head to pp to meet vivien.
gonna go through more geog before the paper.

then its amath.
then effing gorbachev.
cold war.
hitler.
china.
maozedong.
the great leap forward.


i cant wait to burn my TEXTBOOKS.
grrr.



-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home